Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Blog Numero Uno


J$K here... I started reading blogs about a year and a half ago... highsocietylife.blogspot.com, Ferrarimurakami.blogspot.com, fluxuryb.com, kanyeuniversecity.com... and have been saying, "I'll create a blog once I buy a DSLR." Well, I'm a man of my word and I bought my Nikon D90  so here is my first posting... 

I live in LA/work in TV production and have found my half Jewish/half Japanese self culture shocked living in Winston Salem (until August) working on a modified car racing reality show for the History Channel... This blog is for me to showcase the interesting (to me) experiences I have as well as my friends. Most of the blogs will be about Fashion/Music/Food/Travel/Movies/TV.. Follow me as I engage those interests and enhance my knowledge of them... Gigantic thank you to the talented, J$K family member, Mr. Kobina Sackey (KobeSaki.com) for the banner... T-shirts coming in the near future...

J$K

No comments:

Post a Comment